Certified Crop Advisers (CCA) Continuing Education Units Available Through the Livestock and Poultry Environmental Learning Center

Animal Manure Management June 30, 2016 Print Friendly and PDF

livestock and poultry environmental learning center logo with cow, pig, and chicken sillhouettes over a map of the U.S. with three circling arrows

How Do I Get CEUs?

Certified Crop Advisors (CCA), Certified Professional Agronomists (CPAg), and Certified Professional Soil Scientists (CPSS) are eligible for CEUs. You can obtain them by doing one of the following:

  1. View a live webcast. You will be instructed to submit your name, email and CCA# in the chat box. This will be submitted to the CCA program along with an attendance list.
  2. View an archived webcast, and click on the quiz link on each page. The CCA program charges a fee for CEUs obtained through self-study.

Nutrient Management CEUs

Soil & Water Management CEUs

Professional Development CEUs

Crop Management CEUs

Having Trouble?

If you have difficulties playing back one or more of the webcasts, visit our webcast troubleshooting pages:

Connect with us

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • YouTube


This is where you can find research-based information from America's land-grant universities enabled by eXtension.org



This work is supported by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture, New Technologies for Ag Extension project.