The Texas AgriLife Extension Service Military Program has developed a series of Military Family Caregiving videos for those caring for wounded or ill service members. The series includes 11 topical videos designed to alleviate caregiver burden and provide a basic understanding of very serious injuries (VSI) and serious injuries (SI) sustained in military combat.
Caregiving can be emotionally, intellectually, and physically challenging at times. Learn how you can better serve your wounded warrior and yourself.
Watch now to learn all you can about this new caregiving role in your life!
- Once You Get the Call
- Military Caregiving 101
- Caregiving Leaving You Feeling Blue?
- Wounded Warriors and Intimacy
- Children’s Visits to Wounded Warriors
- Caregivers of Military Amputees
- Caring for Wounded Warriors with Spinal Cord Injury
- Caring for Those with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Caring for Those with Vision Loss
- Caring for Those with Severe Burns
- Caring for Those with Traumatic Brain Injury
Once You Get the Call
Military Caregiving 101
Caregiving Leaving You Feeling Blue?
Wounded Warriors and Intimacy
Children's Visits to Wounded Warriors
Caregivers of Military Amputees
Caring for Wounded Warriors with Spinal Cord Injury
Caring for Those with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Caring for Those with Vision Loss
Caring for Those with Severe Burns
Caring for Those with Traumatic Brain Injury