Parenting Tips for Your 23-24 Month Old Toddler
Your child will like closing her eyes or putting on a blindfold to touch different objects and guess what they are.
How to Play
- Ask your child to sit on your lap facing away from you.
- Place a blindfold on your child; if the blindfold is scary to your child, just ask him to close his eyes or to turn his head.
- Bring together objects the child knows well like a spoon, rattle, or small stuffed toy.
- Give your child different things one at a time to feel and ask him to guess what he is holding.
Other Blindfold Guessing Games
- Put familiar things in a box or paper bag and ask your child to put his hand in the box or bag.
- Have him tell you what he feels or ask him to take out of the box or bag the items that you name without looking at them.