Parenting Tips for Your 45-46 Month Old Child
How I Move:
- I can dress myself, but my shirt may be inside out.
- I like to put on clothes without snaps or buttons.
- I can wash my hands and brush my teeth.
- I draw shapes like circles and squares.
- I like drawing my family.
How I Think:
- I like to do things “all by myself”.
- I can reason and figure things out. I know that four candles on the birthday cake means you are 4 years old.
- I understand what has happened in the past, present and future. I understand what tomorrow is.
- I learn by watching parents and other adults, but do not understand the danger in some things adults do like lighting matches.
How I Get Along:
- I can take turns and share sometimes.
- I probably have a special friend that I play with.
- I do not like it when you tell me what to do.
- I love to celebrate holidays and want to help with decorations.