For great ideas to complement these secrets, go to:
University of Nebraska Cook It Quick
- Keep your kitchen stocked with basic foods that lend themselves to quick and easy meals. Use some convenience products such as pre-sliced cheese and veggies or cooked meats from the deli.
- If possible, read the recipe ahead of time so you know all the steps and what utensils are needed.
- Do prepping beforehand so that ingredients just have to be added when you start meal preparation.
- Bookmark your favorite recipes for easy access to ideas.
- Click onto these websites for quick, easy meal ideas:
Cook It Quick
Quick Meals for the Family
Making Ends Meet
Quick & Healthy Recipes
FOR MORE INFORMATION VIEW Plan, Shop, Fix, Eat Video