Social Security card

Personal Finance April 11, 2008 Print Friendly and PDF

To replace your Social Security card, fill out Form SS-5 (Application for Social Security Card). Use this form for a replacement card, to change the address in your Social Security file, or to change your name because of marriage or otherwise. To download this form, go to If you need additional help, contact the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213 or write:

Office of Public Inquiries
Social Security Administration
Windsor Park Building 6401 Security Blvd.
Baltimore, MD 21235

Return to List

Next: Vehicle title >>


Connect with us

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest


This is where you can find research-based information from America's land-grant universities enabled by



This work is supported by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture, New Technologies for Ag Extension project.