LPE Newsletter Archive 2007
- Dry Manure Housing Systems for Beef and Dairy Featured in the January, 2008 Webcast
- Survey to Determine Air Quality Webcast Topics
- Report Outlines Policy Changes to Clean Up the Chesapeake Bay
- Virginia Project Offers Incentives for Improved Feed Management on Dairy Farms
- December Webcast Showcases Innovative Manure Treatment Technologies from the SBIR Program
- New and Improved LPELC Website Set for a March, 2008 Launch
- EPA AgSTAR Program Encourages Use of Anaerobic Digesters
- National Air Mitigation Conference Call for Papers Closes December 1
- November Webcast to Examine Vegetative Treatment Systems for Managing Barnyard and Open Lot Runoff
- New Webcast Technology to Debut in October
- Mid Atlantic Water Quality Program Website Offers Nutrient Budgets
- Pennsylvania Project Examines Manure Management in No-Till Systems
- Matching Treatment Systems with the Environmental Concern is October's Webcast Topic.
- Help Us Find the "Best of the Best"
- Have You Missed Out on Past Webcasts Because of Technical Difficulties?
- LPE Learning Center Opens Door for Air Quality Education
- New Webcast Schedule Includes a Wide Variety of Topics
- Webcast Series Resumes with "Value of Manure in Energy Production"
- Webcast Schedule Coming Soon
- Web Soil Survey 2.0 Is a Comprehensive and Useful Resource
- EPA Funded Research to Examine Hormones in Manure
- Webcast Planning Survey Complete-Your Top Picks Are...
- LPE Learning Center to be Part of eXtension
- Feed Management Fact Sheets Now Available
- EPA Develops a Matrix of Agriculture-Related Regulations
- Upcoming EPA Workshop to Focus on Hormones
- ASABE Hosts Symposium on Air Quality and Waste Management
- Webcast Series Takes a Break in July and August
- Value of Manure Resources Available
- LPE Learning Center Expands to Ten Teams
- Vegetative Treatment Systems Research and Demonstration Resources
- Vegetative Treatment Systems Being Evaluated for Large Feedlots
- June Webcast is "Value Added Processing of Manure"
- Webcast Planning Underway
- Alternative Technologies We Resources Available
- FPPC Program Offers Cost Share for Innovative Manure Technologies
- Iowa State to Host a Conference on Anaerobic Treatment of Ag Wastes
- Value of Manure in Land Application Systems to be Presented in May Webcast
- What's New on the LPE Website?
- Value of Manure Topic Coming Soon
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Encourages Research into New Technologies for Manure Management
- Promising Treatment Technology Removes Phosphorus from Manure
- Lessons Learned from the Search for Environmentally Superior Technologies is *April's Webcast Topic
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) Now Online
- Alternative Technologies Topic Coming Soon
- LPES Curriculum Includes Resources for Large and Small Farms
- What is Video Streaming and How Do I Get the Best Possible Quality?
- Nitrogen Availability from Organic Sources is the Topic of March Webcast
- LPE Webcasts Approved for Continuing Education Units
- Ag Research Service (ARS) Website Offers Many Resources
- LPE Learning Center Website Adds Nutrient Resources, Expands the Pathogen Section, and Offers an Archive of Past Webcasts
- February Webcast Panel to Discuss Manure Application to Legumes
- CCA Continuing Education Units for LPE Learning Center Webcast Participation
- Phosphorus Publications Featured on SERA-17 Website
- Effects of Composting on Nutrients in Livestock Manure