Use the phrase #CollegeMoneySmart to share your knowledge and how you’re being money smart in college. Create a one-minute video that tells your story. Your thoughts and ideas will provide inspiration, motivation, and “how-to” tips for others.
Deadline – July 15, 2017 – 11:59 p.m.
Here’s What You Need to Do:
1. Create a one-minute video by using live video/audio feed from a smart phone and/or video editing software tools such as Windows Movie Maker or Apple iMovie. Video Contest contestants must be age 18 and over and must be enrolled in college (Freshman-Senior) for their undergraduate degree.
2. In your video, include the following information (include information related to all 3 bullet points):
3. Be creative. Hold up props for “live” videos, take photos, and/or use Creative Commons graphic images and music that are free from copyright restrictions. For more information, see https://freeimages.red/ and http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/14-websites-to-find-free-creative-commons-m....
4. Upload your video to YouTube using #CollegeMoneySmart and #Contest (you must use both hashtags to be entered!) and get a digital link for it.
5. Share your video link on Twitter and/or Facebook using #CollegeMoneySmart. Tag your college or university too! The sooner you complete, upload, and promote your video, the more exposure it will receive. Generate social engagement with views, likes, and other social media activity.
6. Enter your video in the #CollegeMoneySmart contest by July 15, 2017 by uploading your video to YouTube and including both of these hashtags: #CollegeMoneySmart and #Contest.
7. Three Amazon gift cards will be awarded: Judges Prize – $150, First Place Social Engagement Winner – $100, and Second Place Social Engagement Winner – $50.
Sponsored by Student Loan TIPs, a group of Cooperative Extension Specialists and university faculty dedicated to helping college students and recent grads more easily navigate the student loan process. For more information, contact Elizabeth Kiss, firstname.lastname@example.orgImage source: Pixabay Student Loan Debt, Education https://pixabay.com/p-1160848/?no_redirect