The MidAtlantic Women in Agriculture program engages, educates and empowers women on common issues in risk management such as financial planning, estate planning, marketing, communication, computer programs, budgeting, insurance and much more. The program delivers education through a variety of environments, including:
Annie’s Project classes – Am eight week farm management course offered annually at locations across Maryland, Delaware and Virginia; and a six week course (Managing for Today and Tomorrow) for financial and farm transition planning.
- A Regional Women in Agriculture Conference - Annual two day conference in Dover DE.
Wednesday Webinars – Webinars every second and fourth Wednesday of the month on various topics.
Social Media – To say connected outlets such as Pinterest, Facebook and twitter.
- University of Maryland Extension
- University of Delaware Extension
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Delaware State University
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- Virginia Cooperative Extension
- USDA Risk Management
Email: Shannon Dill, email@example.com or Jennifer Rhodes firstname.lastname@example.org