During this 60-minute webinar, speakers provide “real world” answers to the following questions:
- What do children actually need to be healthy?
- What is “division of responsibility” and why is it important for parents and children?
- Why should the focus be both on the “what” and the “how” of feeding kids?
- What is a feeding strategy, and why should parents develop one for their children?
- What happens when your feeding strategy fails? How do you handle picky eaters?
Articles to support the webinar Eat Play Love on Raising Healthy Eaters:
Candice Sainz, Dairy Council of California
Featured Speakers: Jill Castle, R.D., Maryann Jacobsen, R.D. and Andrea Garen, R.D.; moderated by Janet Helm, R.D.