Jerome retired from the Medical College of Wisconsin to pursue his interests in the field of omega-3 fortification of animal based feeding systems for improved health and food production. Jerome supports various agricultural business communities including:
Development of agriculturally derived omega-3 food systems (cheese, meat, eggs and bakery ...) for consumption by the US population for improved health and well being.
- FDA and USDA regulatory oversight in food quality production to markets
- Continuing livestock dietary production reviews
- Rodent omega-3 dietary development for genetically defined or disease modeling programs for improved health.
In his 32 year at the Medical College of Wisconsin he worked as a laboratory animal facility supervisor, over site development / maintenance of:
- Operating animal holding facilities of over 300,000 square feet of space.
- Research and development of animal housing systems: small animals to livestock species.
- Environmental HVAC monitoring of multiple building and animal housing systems.
- Proper growth / performance of animal models raised in macro and micro housing systems.
- Review, maintenance / recommendation of animal nutrition dietary systems, solid / liquid Review, maintain performance based animal drinking water system and quality control
CEO Agricultural Omega Solutions LLC
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208