The next webinar is titled "The Use of Runoff Risk Advisory Tools for Water Quality Protection" and will be held on June 16, 2017 at 1:30 pm central.
The next webinar is titled "The Use of Runoff Risk Advisory Tools for Water Quality Protection" and will be held on June 16, 2017 at 1:30 pm central. More...
The meeting room is opened approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Beginning the summer of 2016, the URL for the virtual meeting room will change with each webinar. Please use the "Register/Connect Now" link above.
The Use of Runoff Risk Advisory Tools for Water Quality Protection (PDF format)
Continuing Education Units
Certified Crop Advisers (CCA)
- CCAs attending a live webinar should register as such upon sign in to the webinar. This information will be submitted to the CCA program.
- CCAs viewing any of our past (archived) webinars can receive credit through the self-study option by following links on the CCA Continuing Education page.
American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS)
- ARPAS members viewing live webinars should register as such upon sign in to the webinar. The member is still responsible for reporting their attendance to the association.
- ARPAS members viewing any of our past webinars can also self-certify those credits at the ARPAS Continuing Education page.
- Members of other programs attending live webinars, should log into the virtual meeting room with their first and last name. During registration for the webinar, request an attendance list and flyer from the webinar manager, Leslie Johnson at email@example.com. The member can submit that information to their certifying organization for consideration.
- Members of other programs viewing archived webinars can request a quiz from the project manager which, after completion, can be submitted along with the flyer to the certifying organization for consideration.
The webinar will be archived and available for on-demand viewing early the week following the presentation. Go to webinar archive...