The next webcast is titled "Implementation and Experiences of NAQSAT Around the US" and will be held on May 20, 2016 at 1:30 pm central. More...
The next webcast is titled titled "Implementation and Experiences of NAQSAT Around the US" and will be held on May 20, 2016 at 1:30 pm central. More...
The meeting room is opened approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. If you want to bookmark it, the URL for the virtual meeting room is https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/lpelc
MANURE ENTOMOLOGY: Manure Management That Won’t “Bug You” (PDF format)
Continuing Education Units
Certified Crop Advisers (CCA)
- CCAs attending a live webcast should type their name, CCA# and email address into the "chat" pod. This information will be submitted to the CCA program.
- CCAs viewing any of our past (archived) webcasts can receive credit through the self-study option by following links on the CCA Continuing Education page.
American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS)
- ARPAS members viewing live webcasts should type their name, "ARPAS" and email address into the chat pod. The member is still responsible for reporting their attendance to the association.
- ARPAS members viewing any of our past webcasts can also self-certify those credits at the ARPAS Continuing Education page.
- Members of other programs attending live webcasts, should log into the virtual meeting room with their first and last name. After the webcast, they should request an attendance list and flyer from the webcast manager, Leslie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. The member can submit that information to their certifying organization for consideration.
- Members of other programs viewing archived webcasts can request a quiz from the project manager which, after completion, can be submitted along with the flyer to the certifying organization for consideration.
The webcast will be archived and available for on-demand viewing on the Monday following the presentation. Go to webcast archive...