Parenting Tips for Your 31-32 Month Old Toddler
How I Feel
- I am starting to feel proud of myself when I do something right.
- I may feel guilty or shameful when I do something wrong.
- I feel sad when I do something that hurts my friends.
- I am learning more about what makes my friends happy.
- I am sensitive to how you respond to things I do.
How I Talk and Understand
- I am saying more new words every day.
- I may try tricking you or denying things that are true.
How I Grow
- I am practicing new skills every day. I am walking, jumping, bending and peddling.
- I am getting better at using my hands.
- I have many of my baby teeth.