Parenting Tips for Your 33-34 Month Old Toddler
How I Understand
- I understand my own feelings.
- I am starting to understand the feelings of others.
- I know at least one color.
How I Talk
- I am saying more new words every day.
- I am using more words to name emotions.
- I am getting better at putting words together correctly.
How I Grow
- I am practicing new skills every day. I am walking, jumping, bending and peddling.
- I am getting good at running.
- I can balance on one foot.
- My baby teeth are about all in.