School IPM Pesticide Application Tips
- The IPM coordinator must approve applications.
- All local laws and ordinances will be followed.
- An appropriate application uses the least toxic and most effective pesticide.
- Applications should be applied by qualified applicators.
- Applications will be applied when occupants are not expected to be present for at least 12 hours.
- A sign will be posted 48 hours before the application.
- Applications will be applied according to label directions.
- Proper protective clothing or equipment will be used when applying chemicals.
- Areas will be properly vented after application.
Other School IPM Information